St. Louis de Montfort Mother's of Young Children
Come join other moms every 2nd and 4th Thursday from 10:00-11:30 a.m. in the Youth Ministry Center. MOYC is a group designed to minister to the spiritual and social needs of mothers with children eight years of age and younger.
Some of the Topics/Speakers for this year include: Fire safety (along with a fire truck for the kids to sit in), gardening, a Gymboree class, early childhood literacy, a makeover, first aid, home organization and financial tips. All meetings include prayer. Check the bulletin for meetings.
In addition to the meetings, the MOYC group also offers:
- Monthly Mom's Night Out - A great time for Moms who cannot make the daytime sessions.
- Service projects with other ministries and/or for the community.
- Weekly playgroup opportunities.
- Monthly play dates (activities are pre-scheduled parent/child events at different local attractions).
- And holiday parties for children and moms!
Complimentary babysitting is provided during the meetings, however children are always welcome to attend the meetings with their mothers.
If you are interested, please contact: Kristin Calles at 317-797-4197, or Lisa Theobald at 317-727-5339. Staff Liaison, Mary Lou Fischer, at 317-842-6778, ext. 227.
No reservations or dues required!
Hope to see you there!
MOYC meets every 2nd and 4th Thursday in the Ministry Center from 10:00-11:30am. The group is designed to minister to the spiritual and social needs of mothers with children eight years of age and younger.
Mothers of Young Children Dec. 12 at Ministry Center