Divorce Recovery Workshop
Gentle guidance toward recovery from the tragedy of divorce and pathways to growth through self-reovery. The workshop begins on August 19th, 2012.
Is a eight week program for men and women who have gone through or going through the painful process of divorce. It focuses on personal growth, and healing, and lets them know that the Church is here to help them find peace and know that they are not alone.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about this great oppertunity Contact Diane Jolliffe at 317-770-3191,
Divorce and Beyond Registration Options
Click here to register online.
Click here to download the registration form.
**If you download the registration form please print it out, fill it out, drop it off at the parish office, or mail the form to:
St. Louis de Montfort Catholic Church
11441 Hague Rd
Fishers IN, 46038
Further Information about Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Facilitators have received training through the Diocese of Lafayette Indiana.
- Each participant must be divorced or a leagal seperation must be in place.
- The session consists of eight consecutive Sunday evenings from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Each session begins and ends with prayer.
- The workshop is progressive, and while attendance is not mandatory, the best results are obtained when the attendee is present.
- This is not a support group! Weekly assignments help participants to arrive at positive decisions regarding their emotional trauma. This is meant to be a healing experience.
- Special encouragement is given towards increasing the spiritual, emotional, and physical stability of the participant.
Text: Divorce and Beyond - By James Greteman CSC & Leon Haverkamp, MSW
Supplemental Reading: Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends - By: Dr. Bruce Fisher & Dr. Robert Alberti
Session One: Process of Divorce
Session Two: Self-Image
Session Three: Stress
Session Four: Anger
Session Five: More on Anger
Session Six: Blame and Guilt
Session Seven: Loneliness
Session Eight: Pathways to Growth and Forgiveness