Divorce Recovery Workshop
Going Through a Divorce or Know of Someone Who Is?
A divorce recovery workshop will be held at St. Louis de Montfort, Fishers, beginning Sunday evening, January 8, from 7:00 - 9:00 PM, for eight weeks. The focus of the program is on personal growth and healing. Divorce is a difficult process and this workshop is a means to move beyond the cycle of grief and anger to discover a “new life”. Participants should have filed for separation, divorce or be divorced. To register or for more information contact Diane Jolliffe at 317-770-3191 or
Divorce and Beyond Registration Options
Click here to register online.
Click here to download the registration form.
**If you download the registration form please print it out, fill it out, drop it off at the parish office, or mail the form to:
St. Louis de Montfort Catholic Church
11441 Hague Rd
Fishers IN, 46038
Further Information about Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Facilitators have received training through the Diocese of Lafayette Indiana.
- Each participant must be divorced or a leagal seperation must be in place.
- The session consists of eight consecutive Thursday evenings from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Each session begins and ends with prayer.
- The workshop is progressive, and while attendance is not mandatory, the best results are obtained when the attendee is present.
- This is not a support group! Weekly assignments help participants to arrive at positive decisions regarding their emotional trauma. This is meant to be a healing experience.
- Special encouragement is given towards increasing the spiritual, emotional, and physical stability of the participant.
Text: Divorce and Beyond - By James Greteman CSC & Leon Haverkamp, MSW
Supplemental Reading: Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends - By: Dr. Bruce Fisher & Dr. Robert Alberti
Session One: Process of Divorce
Session Two: Self-Image
Session Three: Stress
Session Four: Anger
Session Five: More on Anger
Session Six: Blame and Guilt
Session Seven: Loneliness
Session Eight: Pathways to Growth and Forgiveness