- Saint Louis de Montfort School uses Land's End as our exclusive uniform provider. Our preferred school number is 900171034.
- If you use the Land's End Custom Shopping Link, it will take you directly to our custom site without having to enter the preferred school number.
- Here you will be prompted to enter gender/grade of the student for whom you are shopping. You will see only the approved uniform dress code items for that gender/grade.
- All tops/fleeces/sweaters must have the school logo and must be purchased through Land’s End. The only exception is the shirts worn under jumpers for girls in grades KG-3. These can be plain and can be purchased elsewhere provided they meet the school dress code for color and appropriateness.
- Pants and shorts may be purchased elsewhere provided they meet the school dress code for color and appropriateness.
- The original hunter green/navy plaid skirts and jumpers may be worn indefinitely provided they fit properly, are neat in appearance, and are in good repair.
- Optional Outerwear: The Land’s End logoed fleece in both styles (full-zip or half-zip) and colors (red or black) may be worn over the uniform during the school day. Please note this is the only type of outwear that may be worn during the day.
- If you need assistance choosing the correct size, refer to the Land’s End fit guide or call customer service (1-800-469-2222). Please use this chart for uniform skirt sizing.
Each year, the Family Handbook is updated and contains the most up-to-date uniform guidelines. Please refer to this handbook for the full, formal written policy.
Additional information about Land’s End ordering:
- Click here to receive emails from LE to learn of the various promotions.
- LE offers a 16% rebate on purchases made using gift cards via SCRIP.
- Visit the coupons page of the LE website to look for deals.
- “Online chat” is available on the website along with 24/7 general customer service (1-800-963-4816) and customized school uniforms customer service (1-800-469-2222).